Since iOS 12 public beta released, lots of users choose to get their iOS device updated. But in this process, a part of users accidently lost their important data due to improper operation. Among those who have not got a backup files, how to recover iPhone/iPad/iPod data without backup in iOS 12? Follow this article and find solutions.
Before we start to recover iPhone/iPad/iPod data, we should get a useful data recovery tool, here we highly recommend UFUSoft Fonelab (For Mac: Mac Fonelab), it is a kind of software that designed for helping users get back their files and data. You can use it to recover lost data, including text messages, contacts, photos, notes, calendar, reminders, videos, call history and other documents. Even if your phone data is deleted, it can also be restored. If your phone data is lost due to system upgrades, it can also be restored. Overall, it can recover lost data due to various situations. And this is a software designed for iOS, so even if your iPhone/iPad/iPod is running the latest system, it can also be compatible. Another advantage of this software is that it is easy to operate.It can:
- Recover data from stuck, frozen, broken or damaged iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Retrieve lost data after update, downgrade, jailbreak or factory reset.
- Support all kinds of files and support selectively recovery.
- 3 recovery modes are provided.
- Available for fixing operating system.
Steps to Reocver Lost Data from iPhone/iPad/iPod after iOS 12 Update
Mode1. Recover iOS 12 Data from apple device directly
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with computer via USB cable. After your device is detected, click Start Scan and the scanning process will start. If you are using iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in and enter the scanning mode following steps on the interface.
2. After scanning, all the files in your device will be listed in categories.
3. You can find the target file in its own category. For photos and pictures, double click and you can preview it.
4. Choose what you need and click the Recover button. The checked files will be exported and saved in your computer.
Mode2. Recover iOS 12 Data from iTunes backup file
Making a backup is highly recommended before you upgrade to iOS 12. If you have backup your iPhone/iPad/iPod in iTunes, then UFUSoft iOS Data Recovery allow you to extract the unreadable iTunes back file and selectively recover data from iOS 12 iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
After launching the program, choose the second mode Recover from iTunes Backup File. All the backup files in your computer will be detected and listed. Scan the one you need. After scanning, the scan results will be listed. Check what you need and click Recover.
Mode3. Recover from iCloud backup file
If you have backup your device to iCloud before upgrading to iOS 12, you can also use iOS 12 Data Recovery Software to recover files from iCloud. Using this iOS data recovery utility will not do any change to data on your iOS 12 devices.
You don’t even need your device during the process. In the main interface of the program, choose Recover from iCloud Backup File. Sign in to your iCloud account and the backup files in your account will be listed. Choose the right one and click Download. Wait for a few minutes until it is downloaded.
Scan the backup file. The later operation is the same with the above two methods. Choose files you want to recover and click Recover.
After the recovery is completed, the file folder where the recovered files are saved will pop up automatically. You can find what you need in specific folder.